First Look is a weekly, web-based curriculum and strategy designed for babies through 5-year-olds.
As a preschool ministry leader, you want your kids to grow up:
Making wiser choices
Building stronger relationships
Developing a deeper faith
That’s why Orange strives to provide you with the tools to make life easier and a strategy for both church AND home to give kids a faith that will last forever and make your church a place they want to be.
Orange curriculum weaves music, communicator scripts, small group discussions, video presentations, and creative activities together to reinforce one clear and simple bottom line each week so kids can walk away and remember what matters most.
First Look offers an add-on SPANISH TRANSLATION CURRICULUM. It’s a great addition to your new or existing First Look license that helps you connect with the Spanish-speaking kids in your church and better connect with their parents.
CLICK HERE to learn more!
THE ORANGE STRATEGY
Combining child development and theology to create a comprehensive strategy for every phase of a kid’s life to influence their faith from birth to graduation.
We make it easy to implement the Orange strategy:
FIRST LOOK CURRICULUM PACKAGES
THREE EASY STEPS TO CUSTOMIZE
YOUR FIRST LOOK CURRICULUM:
First Look offers curriculum packages created with your church size, budget, and unique needs in mind.
Based on the unique needs of leaders in small churches, large churches, city churches, and rural churches, we’ve provided pricing packages to give you the resources you need, in the way you need them, with a high level of flexibility.
HERE’S A QUICK EASY GUIDE TO HELP YOU DECIDE WHICH PACKAGE IS RIGHT FOR YOU:
- Have under 15 kids in your preschool ministry and you combine all ages together?
- Need video resources that can help supplement a limited amount of volunteers?
- Need an easy and structured “step by step” format that you can pull off with limited time, resources, and budget?
Then STARTER is created with you in mind.
- Separate both large group AND small groups by age?
- Need age-specific take home resources?
- Need the ability to customize your programming?
- Need more options / opportunities to get families engaged?
Then PREMIUM is created with you in mind.
When a church purchases a year license, the price is discounted significantly from the monthly cost. The Cancellation of the license nullifies that discount, and a fee of $200 for each downloaded month (full or partial) by any user on your account will be deducted from your refund. There is also a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations are accepted within 60 days of account sign up or renewal with the following fees imposed: 1) $50.00 cancellation fee 2) $200.00 for each month’s curriculum previously downloaded. Only one cancellation per curriculum license is allowed per organization. The total refund due will equal the original license fee payment, less the $50 cancellation fee and any applicable download charges.
WHAT PARTNERS ARE SAYING
“Orange has the BEST preschool curriculum around. They get preschoolers, and they have researched how they learn. Our preschoolers are soaring with First Look.”LAURA POOLE // EMMAUS BAPTIST CHURCH // POQUOSON, VA
“Thank you Orange for providing relevant, current, kid friendly, Bible based material that our kids can relate to! It is a blessing to serve God using this tool!”DEBBIE MONTELL STOUGH // GREENSBURG, PA
“Since using Orange, we have seen our small group leaders transition from focusing on preparing materials and lessons to focusing on building meaningful relationships with kids and parents. It is changing our church families and leaders in such an amazing way!”ANDY KARUCHIT // THRIVE COMMUNITY CHURCH // BISMARCK, ND
“The Orange Strategy is not just a strategy, it’s a partnership between churches and families. By “thinking Orange” our staff can focus on helping families become their best while connecting them back to the truth of God’s Word.”MATT FERGUSON // CROSS TIMBERS CHURCH // ARGYLE, TX
FIRST LOOK LEADERSHIP TRAINING
& BONUS RESOURCES
LATEST FIRST LOOK BLOG POSTS
- Volunteer Pre-Service Pep Talk for August 19, 2018Sunday mornings can go at a fast and furious pace. If we aren’t strategic, we can miss key relational connections. Gather your team of volunteers for a brief gathering before the serving begins. Answer any questions about the curriculum and ask for prayer requests. Then read the following devotion before ... Read More5 days ago
- Social Media Plan for Reaching Parents Starting August 19, 2018When we want to connect with parents of the kids in our ministry, it makes sense to go where they already are. That’s why strategically using social media platforms to communicate with parents makes so much sense. Simply copy and paste these prepared posts in your ministry’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ... Read More7 days ago
- Volunteer Pre-Service Pep Talk for August 12, 2018Sunday mornings can go at a fast and furious pace. If we aren’t strategic, we can miss key relational connections. Gather your team of volunteers for a brief gathering before the serving begins. Answer any questions about the curriculum and ask for prayer requests. Then read the following devotion before ... Read More2 weeks ago